Sunday 18 November 2012

Duelling textas



My grandson Santiago just invented a new game
He watches so many adventure shows
Spiderman, Ben Ten and Iron Man
Power Rangers and Ultra Man to name a few
He tells me how he saves the world
Fighting evil; killing all the bad guys
Leaving piles of evil guys behind!
I said to him; trying to make it different
Maybe you should be nice to them
Convert them into being good!
He thought on this; I could see
His mind ticking over in his head
"Maybe Nana we could use
Coloured textas instead!"
I sat back and my thoughts took wing
I could just see him standing off
Walking the paces and yelling “draw!”
And instead of shooting at each other
They could leap around and really draw instead!
And as he pointed out: "we would both dye!"

1 comment:

  1. Little boys with a lot of imagination need an outlet for their fun! Even when I'm playing Bejewelled with the butterflies; he keeps saying :"Nana it's not fair, the butterflies need guns so they can shoot that nasty spider!"

    ReplyDelete