Wednesday 19 August 2015

42 Things I love about you

On your birthday I was at a loss
So I brainstormed for a while…
And this is what I came up with...
I hope it makes you smile...
  1. I love to hear your voice each and every day…
  2. I love to think of you no matter where you are…
  3. I love the way you’ve grown on me…
  4. I love you more and more each and every day…
  5. I love your soul because you are my mate…
  6. I love your eyes, they are so beautiful…
  7. I love to think I can see through them into your very soul…
  8. I love the way that you love me…
  9. I love the way we love each other…
  10. I love that we are meant to be…
  11. I love the way God chose you for me…
  12. I love that we are destined to be…
  13. I love…loving you…mwahh…Kisses for you too…
  14. I love the way we talk and how I make you laugh…
  15. I love to imagine you and me in a bubble bath…
  16.  I love the way you look in your photographs…
  17. I love the way you already belong to me (and I belong you)…
  18. I love you more than any other fish in the sea…
  19. I love to read our conversations over and over again…
  20. I love that you wrote me a letter, making me so very happy…
  21. I love you like I’ve never loved before…
  22.  Yes each and every single day, I love you more and more…
  23. I love the way you care about how I feel each day…
  24. I love the way you love God…
  25. I love that you love to pray each and every day…
  26. I love how you love me even when I’m sad…
  27. I love that you love me when we are both bad…
  28. I love the sweet nothings you whisper in my ear…
  29. I love you my darling and will through out the years…
  30. I love the love songs you sing out loud to me…
  31. I always want you to continue singing songs to me…
  32. I love that I go to sleep thinking of you…
  33. I love that I wake up with thoughts of you too…
  34. I love it when you message me…
  35. I love the way you sound on the telephone…
  36. I love that soon we will together in our own home…
  37. I love you more than infinity (Santiago’s favourite number)…
  38. I love our conversations every single day…
  39. I love you and don’t care what anyone would say…
  40. I love that you love me and I love you…
  41. I love absolutely every little thing about you
  42. I love feeling this love for you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment