Sunday 9 August 2015

Message from my Lord

Dear daughter of mine
My precious lamb
Be assured and at peace
Believe in Him who grants release
From sin and pain and then again
From all those worries held within
Continue praying: never cease
Continue in faith: never cease
I am beside you...
I am within you...
I am before you...
My child I adore you...
Continue on and heed my word
Blessed be those who have heard
And falter not in these dark days
Remember to stay strong and don't delay
Ever look unto your precious lamb
He took your sins: saved the day
He awaits your prayers every day
The lamb of God He is your saviour
Remember all things He gave you
Peace and quiet: internally
Ever will you upward seek!
For therein you will find your peace
Don't give up now: so close to your release
These trying times are almost done
Remember I send you the dearest one
He suffered much for all your sins
Thus He asks, bids you: never give in!
Though trying times still come along
Lift up your voice in joyous song
The angels hear you, gather round
They keep you safe, lead you
Ever upward to higher ground...
Continue prayers, do not weep
Return to the peace that you seek
Friends, family: pray for all
Remember I will never fail
I hear your voice: scared, unsure
Yet I see your strength: endure
Allow not fear to enter in
For I am there beside you
In everything 
Forgive your enemies, only bring them in
For they are lost and wander long
Searching for where they may belong
Be kind, be patient, be forbearing too
Soon my dear: they'll come back to you
Allow them to consider all
Before you give them another call
Refresh your mind and heart daily
Call upon me and you will see
I hear your prayers: I truly see
Everything that happens is meant to be
My angels are beside you every day
They surround you, your family in every way
Uphold you, save you, protect you too
This is the job I give them to do!

Pray my daughter, unceasingly
Remember to accept my help in every way
I am with you; I am ever near
I love you my child, my precious dear

Your love is coming, soon to appear
As I have promised, you will hear
All is right once again...
Stay close to me...
Amen


8th August 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment