Wednesday 26 August 2015

A walk in the clouds

If I took a walk in the clouds with you
If I asked you and you decided to come along
Would you be happy to see my thoughts take flight?
Would you come along just because I asked you to?
How about if I said that life was too short?
Would you agree? Admit that maybe...
There was some truth to what I was telling you
Do you believe that love comes to those you dream?
Do you understand how easy it would be?
To take the time to listen to my heart's song
Could you hear this pounding: this beating in my breast?
Does it sound just like a drum beat deep inside?
Does it keep in time with your heart too?
So come and walk with me...
Come and talk with me: hold my hand
Tell me that you feel the same as I do
Tell me that you also love me true...
A walk in the clouds would...

Be my dream: our dream: come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment