Friday 28 August 2015

A touch of sadness

There's a touch of sadness in my eyes
Tears keep slipping freely by and by...
I am lonely without you by my side
For I miss you...want to kiss you...
Yes there's loneliness for you...
Are not with me: you are so far away...

There's a touch of gladness in my heart
For I know that once we are together
Once this blessed loving starts
We will never ever part...never be apart
For God promised you are meant for me

There's a touch of madness in my life
After all the ups and downs I've seen
There are some things no-one could believe
But still I know that God is real: I feel it
Yes I believe it: deep inside there is a seed

There's a touch of sadness in my eyes
Though I know you will come from blue skies
Dear Lord there is so much pain unrealised
Wars and rumours of wars to come...
Until that awful day is finally done...





No comments:

Post a Comment