Sunday 9 August 2015

I sing a different tune

I used to feel sad and abused
I used to dream I was lost at sea
I used to be a lonely stranger
I felt that nobody wanted me...

Until you claimed my life and set me free

Because of you I am saved now
Because of you I am made free
Because of you my dear Lord Jesus 
I sing a different tune for Thee

As a child I was forgotten
As a child I was lost, alone
I used to be an aimless traveller
Along this lonely path to Thee

Until you took my pain and carried me 

Because of you I am saved now
Because of you I am made free
Because of you my dear Lord Jesus
I sing a wonderful tune for Thee

I am adopted, loved and cherished
I am a child of my Father it's true
I am newborn, no longer a stranger
In heaven I long to live with Thee

Since you took my hand and lifted me 

It is because of you that I am forgiven
It is because of you that I am here
It is because of you dear Lord Jesus
I sing my praises unto Thee...









No comments:

Post a Comment