Wednesday 19 August 2015

Why worry my daughter 15 August 2015

Why worry so my daughter?
Why let Satan take you down?
Haven’t I already promised and delivered
My Son to grant your unearthly crowns

He is fighting for you daily
He sees into your very heart
We know what you consider
The worries of your precious heart

Fear not my precious daughter
Fear not and pray each day
For I hear your words my daughter
I already know for what you cry

My Son is in the Temple
He intercedes for you it’s true
You must realise the burden
Is already lifted up from you

Remember to continue daily
In your prayers and soul searching
I have given my precious Son
That you may have peace: everyone

All is going as I have decided
All is falling into place
Remember to accept as already given
My promises for all of you

Fret not weary traveller
Rely upon my angels dear
For they surround you continually
You feel their touch its clear

My angels surround you always
They are right there next to you
I send them to save and deliver
All my children: you are one too

Fear not my precious children
Fear not: rest upon my promises
Remember: I am watching over you
I would allow no harm to come down

Pray unceasingly: call upon me
I hear your every whisper
I understand what you’re going through
I already know what is coming for you

Continue in your life now
Allow my guidance to flow through
My words are always entering your head
And I know you write them true

Change not your inclination
Lose not your faith in me
I am already there before you
Arranging everything for thee

Let not your heart be troubled
Let not your mind be a-feared
All is happening as is destined
And you have nothing to fear from me…




No comments:

Post a Comment