Sunday 30 August 2015

Brave heart

Is any brave enough to enter in?
The storm of my life seems never ending
Does any respect me enough?
To love the size of my waves as I dive...
Into this amazing life that God is sending!
Will I ever find  someone who will relish?
This calm that surrounds me as I pray...
Is any eager to set sail upon this expanse
That is my mind...this blessed gift God gave me...
I hope to find someone who wants to be in love
With this precious brain that contains...me
Someone who feels their own lifeblood flow
In unison with mine...all of the precious time
Not just now and then...but never ending...
Will you be the one to volunteer?
Will you be willing to sit upon the seat beside me?
Will you be the one to take my hand?
Will you pray with me and always guide me?
I would welcome you with peace and love...
I would remind you that this sea is the only one
That you would need to explore...
With me...beside you


No comments:

Post a Comment