Friday 14 August 2015

We don't talk anymore

It's been a while now
Since you decided...
Not to talk to me
I guess you have your reasons
But still
It hurts to feel this...
Rejection: this ejection
From your life
I did the best I could
You know that's true
What am I supposed to do?
I did as he asked me
Kept his secret as I said
It's not really fair you know
That you should evade the truth
That you should blame me
Simply because I did
As requested: assisted him to move
Where does a person draw the line?
In keeping "mum"...
Now it is a pariah I've become
You've blocked me on FB
Refuse to even answer me
Well I guess I had it coming
I guess this is how it is to be
But honey I am saddened
Yes it hurts me...
That you should continue on
Refusing to talk to me
I pray you will come round
Soon I pray it will be
For this quiet is appalling
It is to say the least...
A sad state of affairs...
I know you suffer in this silence
I feel the anguish in my bones
For we are connected together
We are linked by that special chain
Mother and daughter...
No need to explain
I await your change of heart
Just as I await the dawn of day
I know it is coming
But am not certain
Just how many hours it is away...

No comments:

Post a Comment