Monday 31 August 2015

Pure Oregano oil from doTerra

I had a rash that lingered
It would not leave me alone
Though antibiotics were used
Twice to treat it: it persisted
It kept returning on and on
We tried organic oregano oil
Bought online for a pretty fee
I used it every single day: religiously...
But still that rash refused to leave...
It was a terrible rash to control
The first doctor said it was a fungus
Gave me some useless cream...
The second said "let us take a swab"
Let's find out once and for all...
I thought it might be Shingles...
But in fact it was more terrible
A "staphlycoccus" infection was the verdict
More antibiotics said he...
Come back if this doesn't kill it
We'll attack it mercilessly...
With stronger and stronger antibiotics
I just thought: "Not on your Nellie!"

That's when I tried that first Oregano oil
It seemed to work but I needed heaps
Still it persisted: I scratched endlessly
Then I went to a farmer's market
I know that God led me there...
I asked about their pure oils
From the doTerra company...
There was just one bottle available
I knew it was there just for me
Took it home and used it...
Every single day for two weeks
Just one drop was all I needed
Just one drop was enough
To burn that rash that kept returning
And now, a month later...
I am almost rash free...

Thank you Lord for leading me...
The overuse of antibiotics for years
Has caused many mutated super germs
We are trapped in a vicious cycle
Where: unless we kill them all off
As quickly as is possible...
They return with much greater immunity
And nothing seems to be able to kill them
So I am trying natural therapies...
Herbs and pure essential oils
Those that God has provided
From the beginning of time



No comments:

Post a Comment