Monday 24 August 2015

Honey can you hear me?

Honey: can you hear me?
Do you know I've called?
Honey are you with me?
Are you missing me at all?
Does your heart hear mine calling?
Does your soul understand?
That I'm always with you...
That I truly understand...
I know you are in trouble
I know just what you planned
But honey can you tell me?
How we'll ever get to land...
Honey: can you hear me?
Do you know how much it hurts?
That we still aren't together...
This pain: it really burns...
So honey can you hear me?
Honey: are you there?
Does your heart feel mine beating?
Here in time with yours...
Ah honey: how I miss you
Ah honey I am sad...
We were meant to find each other
We were meant to be together
But still we are apart...
Honey can you hear me?
Honey: are you there?
I need to know you love me
I need to know you care...

No comments:

Post a Comment