Monday 6 January 2014

Bejewelled

Love playing Bejewelled: fascinated to say the least
It's such good fun for me: keeps my brain active
Helps me get this brain wired & working in good order
Used to play Columns many years ago on my Sega
It was a very similar game: Kumika was similar too
Loved to play Sonic the Hedgehog too: cute little critter
Had him jumping all around: up hill & down dale
I almost had Dr Robotnic in my sights: so many times
Almost! If only I could have saved my games
I used to have such a sore thumb after a while
There was no way of making saves so you just
Had to play for hours & hours until your hands ached
How wonderful is modern technology today?
It is amazing to see my grandsons at play
Learning how to read & write was never such fun in my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment