Wednesday 15 January 2014

Splinter

It's such a shame: I'll tell you why
You've got a splinter in your eye
You cannot see beyond this stye!
It's everything you see; a casualty
Of your modern life: a crying shame
For everything revolves around
The way you think & see & feel
You'd think it was a monstrosity
All you ever do is whinge & whine
You have to have it all your way
Nobody else can have their say
Well I'll take my time to say my piece
Don't like the way you're treating this
I see it in you every day: look here I say
You cannot see beyond your nose
You'll say I'm crazy I suppose
But here it is I'll say it all again
You cannot know beyond your ken
What you have is too good for you
Be thankful for every little thing
That your daily life does bring
Forgive them for this one little thing
See all the other parts as well
Or else we'll all just go to hell
It's all relative to how we act
I'm telling you: of life it's a fact
Love your neighbour as yourself
Don't leave this adage on the shelf

If everyone would feel the same
We'd all get that for which we came!






No comments:

Post a Comment