Wednesday 15 January 2014

Pieces of me

So many things have happened to me
Over all these years of this earthly life
I remember so many little things
They come creeping back to me
Childhood happenings: good and bad
All those little memories to be had
I remember pain and anger, laughter and bliss
Why is all this coming  back to me?
I'll tell you that it is really simple: this!
Revelation of my inner soul is here
Pieces of me are coming to reveal
How life is lived and how much is held
Yes: kept right here inside this heart and mind
There are so many hurts that cannot leave
They reside here inside of my bones
An echo of times long past: my life!
My love is the sure and guiding light
My Lord is here within this heart
For Him I will go on to fight: for His love!
It is all that consumes my life: and yet
There are some things that even time cannot erase!



No comments:

Post a Comment