Thursday 30 January 2014

Messages from up above

I'd promised to set aside time to do some work
Was feeling lazy: felt like a jerk: just needed a push
As I sat down to vegetate for a while: knowing it was wrong
Turned the computer on: it wouldn't work: angels told me
"Get to work! Keep your word! Haven't you heard?
A man/woman is only as good as his/her word!"
I understood the message given to me: get a move on
Can't you see: time is wasting: move along: do your work
Keep going strong! No time for laziness: keep it up!
Just get started and you will see: how easy it is to be
Honest and up-standing: righteous and strong
Don't let Satan lead you along: work hard and be zealous
Make that evil sod jealous of your faith and love
Jesus gives all this to you from heaven up above
Feel the achievement of each thing that you do and
You will feel so much more happy: we promise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment