Saturday 25 January 2014

Bloody Printers

I'm sick of printers going mad
Ripping up each & every sheet 
Of pure white paper to be had
It's driving me to distraction
It's making me so mad: I've had it!
I just want to get this printing finished
Just want to get it over & done but
This bloody stupid printer will not work
I think it has developed a quirk
A sort of disease just to test me
Yes: some sort of innate rebellion
Some sort of nastiness, meanness
Just to get me riled: I've tried!
Every thing I can think of
Yes I've done everything: even prayed but
Still this bloody printer will not co-operate
It just sits there: inanimate object that it is
Daring me to swear at it: daring me to curse
So here we are stupid bloody printer; do your worst!

I went out searching for a replacement
It never even moved: just sat there
Not even wanting to improve: bloody printer!
Paper muncher: paper destroyer: paper hater
What do I do now? What will you do?
I'm replacing your with your Brother
Well: how do you like that? What you gonna do?

Maybe I am cursed with printers
For I've just set up the new one
I did everything by the book but
Now this new printer has joined its brother
It just will not even work: stupid machine
It just keeps on spitting out the paper
Yes: every single sheet I put in it
Just keeps on coming out again
Just as white as it went in!

Dear Lord please tell me: what is happening?
If you don't want me to continue
Couldn't you just say so: I hear your voice!
By choice I follow you but please help me
I am truly starting to go insane: yes I am!
Please dearest Lord allow me to continue 
This blessed work you have given me to do
So remove these evil minions from under my roof
Please dear Lord I ask you to cast out
These nasty demons who continue to addle me
For my dearest Lord I would be patient & happy
As I go about this work for Thee!




No comments:

Post a Comment