Monday 6 January 2014

I feel so happy

I feel so happy I could dance for joy
Things are going so well I am smiling
Today the ice has melted: love abounds
The sounds of my grandsons singing
Bringing us all so much love & joy
It is Santiago's sixth birthday today!
Congratulations my dearest big boy!
Zecarias is so excited for his brother too
He tells me that in another twenty ten days
It will be his birthday too: he's so happy
He just cannot wait to celebrate his happy day
Only a few more weeks to go Zecarias!
The other day it was Grandpa's birthday
We celebrated his 79 years with a Zserbo cake
Yesterday was my nephew's big day: 35 years
Also Elaine was celebrating her happy news
On January 10: in just a few days Vanessa's anniversary!
It would have been Nana Lindy's 97th birthday too!
Next week it is my Aunty Roza's turn
So many wonderful birthdays: so many wonderful days
Just living our lives & soaking up the sun's rays!

No comments:

Post a Comment