Thursday 23 January 2014

Split asunder

Satan is doing a great job of it
Spreading hatred all around 
He loves to make us argue
He loves to make us hurt: yes!
He is the evil one incarnate!
Tossed out upon his ear he was
Exiled from heaven up above
Lord God had had enough of him
Threw him down to our sorry earth
Now he rules here just like a king
Has his nasty fingers in everything
His joy it is to make us hate
His joy it is to make us fight
Separation is his way of life
Causing all our problems: all our strife
He it is who meddles in our lives
Enjoys the bringing of hatred, anguish too
Desolation he brings to me and to you
Allows evil thoughts into our troubled minds
Brings destruction to our very hearths
Yes he lives right here under our noses
Ready and willing to taunt and tease us
Does exactly as he pleases: has control
Enters into our very thoughts and minds
Uses poor souls to do his dirty work
He is truly the biggest soul destroying jerk!

Please open up your hearts, minds and souls to God
He alone can protect us: He is our loving God
Prayer and pleading through Jesus Christ
Is the only way to stop this evil path
Please believe me I: about this I would not lie
Please hear my words I dearly pray!
Our dear heavenly Father wants us all to live
He is full of love for us and willing to give
He alone will save us: take us home with Him
Only He begs us listen to His words and come
His mighty heart is beating like a loving drum
"Come unto me all ye who labour and I will give you rest!"

No comments:

Post a Comment