Sunday 5 January 2014

Listen to her breathing

I worry about my poor mum
Ill with Leukaemia: what a bummer!
As I listen to her breathing: it worries me
She is so breathless: so exhausted: so weak
I do suppose the doctor's prognosis is bleak
So far it will be round three of Chemo next week
Will it bring the necessary results that we seek?
That I do not know but I pray for her every day
Asking my dear Lord to keep her safe: this I pray!
After all it is all in His dear hands: yes indeed
For He is king of all this earth and of heaven up above!
He & only He knows how it will all turn out!
He already knows the outcome of our years
What we can only hope for here upon this earth
He has the power & the almighty love to heal
He is all powerful: He is everything to me!
In Him will I place my trust as we all surely must!

No comments:

Post a Comment