Friday 31 January 2014

I bought a Miele

After my washing machine broke down
I was looking to buy another: what a bother!
Kleenmaid had just gone through the hoop!
So I was in a bit of a bother: what brand to choose?
Some friends from church came for a lovely visit
Told me all about Germany after the second World War
The government were in a quandary: no money to spare
Told those companies: make your products fit to last!
So when Miele made their washers: they tested them
Over & over again & again:determined to make them strong!
Made them really well: they had to last for many years!
This was just what I needed to hear as I was pondering
So off I went to buy my washing machine: knowingly
Determined to buy only the best: the one that would
Out-last every other machine in every test: yes!
I bought a Miele! I bought the very best!
You know how you have to send in your papers to get your warranty? 
I didn't have to do it because Miele sent me a welcome letter, 
Saying "Thank you for buying Miele: welcome to the family!"



No comments:

Post a Comment