Sunday 26 January 2014

Cul-de-sac teacher; dead end!

I still remember it just like it was yesterday
Had an English test way back all those years ago
Yes that's right back in high school! I did really well!
Should have been given full marks: 60 out of 60
But no! He couldn't do that! Couldn't give me a prefect score!
He had to make it so that I only got 59 & a half: miserable teacher!
He was from Canada: can't recall his name: but I remember that day!
I wrote too much for the definition of cul-de-sac: too much?
So instead of getting the perfect score I had to be happy with that!
That miserable man couldn't possibly make me be happy!
Had to spoil my day: well here is what I have to say! 
I still reckon I got 60 out of 60: just because you couldn't give it
I take it as given! Then I will just have to go on living!
Forget about the fact that you were a spoil sport: you pain!
Oh well I've had my little rant: now it's on with my life again!


No comments:

Post a Comment