Sunday 12 January 2014

Face painting fun

I love face painting at birthday parties
I love seeing the faces of those little kids
As they look into that mirror & see themselves
As totally different to normal: as fantastic creatures
Their imagination runs wild; as they grin & smile
Today I made one tiger growl fiercely at me
He was so full of fun as he showed me his sharp teeth
Then Santiago became The Hulk: green face glaring!
We had one adventurous Spider man: ready to fight his foe
Several scary skeletons faces: white as white could be
Their eye sockets sunken: their teeth showing: fiercely too!
I used some real fake blood to dramatise their eerie smiles
They looked so scary as they rode that carousel!
One was a skull face: another a deathly pirate: one zombie too!
Two Batmen circulated at this party: ready to combat evil too!
One little butterfly flitted around the place: cute as could be!
What a wonderful time was had at this magical birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment