Thursday 30 January 2014

Ode to Nick Vujicic

What a blessing to be so close to God
Born without the advantage of arms & legs
This wonderful man has walked the talk
Of his truly amazing life with the Lord
He is truly inspirational: what a great man
Imagine doing everything that anyone can
He talks & everybody listens: what can we do
We are shown -up right royally by this guy
Limbless: he is better than me: oh yes he
Is an inspiration to anyone doing it tough
He is most certainly the diamond in the rough!
What determination! What amazing grace!
What a blessing to this human race!
He's overcome so much: conquered as he goes
How would you look at him as he stands up 
As he gets up & there he goes!
I thank the dear Lord for all the things he does
For though I was not born limbless
Though I struggle to get from A to B
Dear Lord I would love to be as faithful
Yes I'd love to be as blessed & humble
Yes just as close to my dear Lord: as he!



No comments:

Post a Comment