Monday 13 January 2014

Horse power vs hamster power

HP in your motor: for Horse Power but
What about little 4 cylinder cars: tiny cars
Gutless cars with no real power: struggling
To just get up a little hill: no will power
No staying power: dangerous when you will
Need to pass to save yourself!
When you need to soar: what an uproar!

I imagine those little hamster legs: churning
Trying to get up a hill: those tiny muscles burning
That little heart: straining: need explaining?
Feel that little hamster's will: doing the drill
Go little hamster go: You can do it!
Just like that little engine that could
"I think I can; I think I can: I think I can!"

Then I think upon those horses: horse power!
The majesty of a stallion: muscles rippling
Feel that amazing power: great heart pumping
Think of Phar Lap: mighty horse: powering
Charging up that hill: feel that willpower
See that god given gift of horse flesh
The power, beauty & magnificence in action!
Now that's what I imagine as real Horse Power!




No comments:

Post a Comment