Friday 10 January 2014

Crazy Corellas

I'm sick of all the crazy Corellas
Screaming all day long: noise makers
Screeching at the top of their lungs
Breaking small branches off our trees
Pooping everywhere with the greatest of ease
They destroy our trees: making such a mess
I'm getting sick of them I must confess
I feel sorry for all the people living constantly
With their destructiveness: their messiness
I've heard of them destroying people's homes
Chewing through the wooden window frames
Tearing at anything; not caring about anyone
In their noise-some existence along our river banks
They just never stop their complaining: raining
Down their poop & broken twigs & branches
Causing avalanches or rubbish to be cleaned up
Yes! I'm sick of their destruction! What about You?

No comments:

Post a Comment